SOLD OUT: 4 Bedroom Pool Villa For Sale, Pasak Soi 8/Cherng Talay Soi 2 - Post-Construction Financing Available

4 Beds
5 Baths
691 sqm living
935 sqm land
Freehold, Leasehold
Property ID: S-BAN0250-D
Property Details
Near Beach
Private Pool
Property typeVillas & Houses
Offer typesale
LocationBangtao & Layan
Living space691 sqm
Land area935 sqm
Price per sqm82,692 THB
Completion dateMade to order
CAM Fee20 THB / sqm / month (based on land plot)
OwnershipFreehold, Leasehold

The project, featuring 5-star resort in-villa functions, consists of 16 exclusive luxury pool villas of 3-6 bedrooms.

The 4-bedroom villas have built-up areas of 556 - 690 sqm on generous land plots.

The contractor has started to prep the site and pile the show unit plus 4 plots.

The location is truly unique; scenic and serene, with lush greenery on a gentle hilly slope, taking in the grandeur of the mountain view. And yet, as convenient as you can get, whether it is the beach, famous restaurants, sports complex, or lifestyle community malls, everything is within a 10-minute reach.

Unique Post-Construction Financing

The down payment is only 30%, followed by a deferred payment plan for the remaining balance during the construction phase.

Buyers also have the option to only pay a total of 60% through the construction phase (approximately 11–15 months) and the remaining 40% over 1 or 2 years at 4.5-6% interest rate. You'll get immediate access to your villa once it's completed.


The Laguna/Pasak area is one of the most livable in Phuket. It is not just a location, it is a lifestyle in which peace meets convenience and comfort.

Enjoy a high-end lifestyle in a growing community of villas, restaurants, sports complexes, and shopping malls. The are also reputable international schools, like BISP, UWC, and Headstart, nearby.

The Laguna/Pasak area is a growing international destination for property investors and homeowners.

The Developer

Developed by an energetic young company, the project takes on the challenge of redefining the tradition of tropical modern design, well-established in Phuket for over a decade. Led by an internationally recognized design team, the project rediscovers ‘exclusivity’ and ‘functionality’, by balancing the modernized contemporary Thai architecture, with elegant simplicity and tropical functionality.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or would like to schedule a viewing. 

Near Golf Course
Near International School
Private Gate
24h Security
Gated Community
Swimming Pool
Pulse Real EstatePulse Real Estate

“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
- Franklin D Roosevelt

© Pulse Real Estate 2024

Code & Design by
Cortek Solutions Ltd.
Version: 3.0.14