Pulse Real Estate
PULSE REAL ESTATE

Three Bedroom Pool Villa at Sujika Gardens for Sale, 5 Mins from Boat Avenue/Porto de Phuket

฿29,900,000
3 Beds
4 Baths
615 sqm living
1001 sqm land
Property ID: S-BAN0138-A
Property Details
Large Plot
Near Beach
Private Pool
Property typeVillas & Houses
Offer typesale
LocationBangtao & Layan
Bedrooms3
Bathrooms4
Living space615 sqm
Land area1001 sqm
Price per sqm48,618 THB
FloorSingle level villa
StatusCompleted
CAM Fee5,000 THB
ProjectSujika Gardens Villas
Description

3 bedroom, 4 bathroom private pool villa. 615 sqm built up area, 1,001 sqm land plot.

The villa is sold fully furnished, as seen in the photos.

The villa is currently owned leasehold but can be transferred to freehold.

Only 5 minutes from Boat Avenue and Porto de Phuket and 10 minutes from Bangtao Beach.

Quick Info

  • NO electric fee as we have solar 17,4 Kw/30 Kw with batteries
  • Pool Nature stone with fresh water later cleaning system
  • Private in-house fitness gym with all in professional machines 
  • Outdoor kitchen with BBQ and bar and starlight ceiling
  • Alarm and security system with 14 cameras
  • Internet fiber 1000/1000 with access point covering all areas
  • Living with 75" Smart TV and JBL surround music system. All bedroom has TVs
  • Music system with speakers in all rooms and outside
  • House has also voice control system for light, Aircon, Fans, TV, music, gate, doors, water sensors

Sujika Gardens

Sujika Gardens is situated on a gently sloping hillside only five minutes from the Laguna area in an excellent location on Phuket Island. Built to exacting international standards, Sujika Gardens offers you and your family a quality home at an affordable price.

The homes and villas are on private landscaped plots of land, and designed for enjoyable tropical living. Each property will have a private swimming pool, outdoor patio areas, air-conditioning throughout, three or four bedrooms, European standard bathrooms, spacious modern kitchens, fully fitted with custom built cabinets, top brand name appliances and fittings, good storage areas and private and secure car parking. 

The monthly common area costs are:

  • Common area fee THB 2,500
  • Security THB 2,000
  • Garbage THB 500

Transfer fees and taxes are to be shared 50/50 between buyer and seller. The owner would accept 75% cash and the remaining 25% over up to 10 years.

Features
CCTV
Swimming Pool
24h Security
Garden View
Furnished
Gated Community
Private Gate
Contact Us
Agent
Pulse agent - Sales Manager

Sales Manager

Find more properties
More properties for you
Call
WhatsApp

Property Deal Alerts

Sign up for our newsletter to discover the exciting world of Phuket Real Estate with updates and deal alerts.

Contact Us

5 Thalang Road, Taladyai
Muang 83000
Phuket, Thailand
Pulse Real EstatePulse Real Estate

“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
- Franklin D Roosevelt

© Pulse Real Estate 2023

Code & Design by
Cortek Solutions Ltd.
Version: 2.1.7B