The boutique villa project in Kata has four villas with 3 and 4 bedrooms.
The construction period is 14 months from the contract signing and payment of 35% of the total price. The remaining 65% of the villa cost is spread out during the construction period.
The villas have a very convenient location, nestled on a quiet hillside spot yet still a few meters away from coffee shops, spas, restaurants, and a renowned wellness center, and only 5 minutes to the beach.
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
- Franklin D Roosevelt