LAPISTA Lake View Tha Maprao
is a project of 26 private pool villas 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms, located in a peaceful and surrounding place in the north-eastern part of Phuket. A welcoming oasis of pure luxury and an eclectic resort atmosphere in the upcoming new frontier of Phuket – only 15 minutes from the existing Phuket International Airport and 30 minutes from the second International Airport being planned by the Government.
Carved out of the north-east Phuket jungle, upon entering Lapista Pool Access Resort through the functionally designed reception, all-day dining restaurant, a pool bar overlooking breathtaking pool views, two swimming pools, a spacious and fully-equipped function room, seating up to 100 persons. Owners and guests are treated to a magnificent creation from the hands of a true world-class artist - a team of internationally renowned award-winning Oracle Architects. The Master Plan, inspired by some of the top international 5-star properties around the globe, brings amazing swimming pool access to the doorstep of each and every unit.Property Highlight:
Rental Guarantee Conditions: 5% for 5 years
- WORLD-CLASS REJUVENATION AND WELLNESS CENTER.
- Stunningly beautiful tropical environment.
- Naturally peaceful pool view topography.
- Exquisite design by award-winning Oracle Architects.
- Extensive integrated resort landscape concepts.
- Close proximity to Airport, First Class Marinas & Outdoor Adventures.
- World-famous beaches and golf courses nearby.
- Attractive Investment and Guaranteed Rental options.
- 5 Star Hotel Services.
- ROI guaranteed returns on investment of 5% for 5 years.
- Entry in the rental program is optional. Developer is committed to manage the rental program and maintain the property at its best conditions to achieve the guaranteed return.
- Buyers can enjoy up to *30 days stay from March to October of each year subject to availability and with an advance reservation of not less than 21 days.
- Any tax related to the rental income for the Buyers should be responsible by Buyers.
- Common area maintenance fees such as electricity, water, cleaning, security, etc. and sinking fund are responsible by the Buyers.